Saving account is primarily meant to inculcate a sense of saving for your future financial requirements. The main objective is to save in small or large amount from time to time. Your savings remain liquid and safe, earning moderate interest. Our Savings account comes with a host of convenient features and banking channels to transact through.
Criteria to open a Savings Account :
- Individual : Single/ Joint account
- Minor : Operated by guardian natural / appointed by court
- Illiterate person : Operated by thumb impression
- Trust : Private/ Public/ Hindu Undivided Family
- Club, Association & Society
- Housing Co-operative Society
- Primary Co-operative Society
- Charitable religious institutions
Documents required opening Savings Account :
- Duly signed account opening form.
- Pan card/ Form 60- if no pan card.
- Proof of resident of applicant(s).
- Proof of identification of applicant(s)
- Two recent passport size color photographs of applicant(s)
- Minors birth certificate.
- In case institution, submit following documents :
- Trust: Trust deed, resolution
- Society: By Laws, registration receipt, resolution
- HUF : HUF deed, co-parceners letter
- Initial cash deposit.
Features of the Savings Account :
- Minimum opening balance of Rs.500/-
- Free cheque book of 60 leaves, in case of minimum opening balance Rs.1000/-
- Free ATM card facility
- Desk drawing facility
- Free account statement facility
- Fund transfer facility through RTGS/ NEFT anywhere in India
- Any branch banking facility
- Locker facility